Moultrie NXT Hunter Feeder Kit
Moultrie NXT Hunter Feeder Kit
Our NXT Hunter Feeder Kit takes the ordinary broadcast feeder to another level. We all know that varmints are a feeder's and land manager's arch nemesis; the NXT Hunter Feeder Kit provides a solution for deterring raccoons, squirrels, and more thanks to its integrated electric varmint guard. Remember to always position the varmint guard's safety switch to OFF while setting up your feeder or performing maintenance to avoid shock.
Easy Set timer: This kit's programmable digital timer allows you to schedule up to 10 feed times per day on specific days of the week. Feed times can be set for 1-60 seconds in duration, and you can choose from Hi/Med/Low spin cast settings. The timer's display includes a battery level indicator and feed level estimator so that you know when you need to charge/replace the battery or add more corn to the hopper. Programming this timer is even easier on the NXT Hunter Feeder Kit thanks to its coiled connection cable, allowing you to adjust settings with the timer in your hand.
- ? Innovative broadcast feeder kit featuring a built-in electric varmint guard
- Varmint guard has safety switch with low-drain circuitry to help prevent animal intrusion while reducing the frequency of charging or replacing your battery
- Quick-Lock design makes installation a breeze; no tools required
- Wind-resistant, cake-free metal spin plate design
- Adjustable internal funnel for optimized feed flow
- Easy Set programmable digital timer with coiled cable
- Runs on one 6V 5ah battery (sold separately)
- External power port for solar accessories, including our 6V Feeder/Micro Camera Power Panel®
- Includes Quick-Lock Adapter for use with buckets, barrels, etc.
Quick-Lock technology: Easily secure your NXT Hunter Feeder Kit to any of Moultrie's Quick-Lock hoppers - no tools required! You can also use the included Quick-Lock Adapter to attach the kit to another barrel, bucket, or flat-bottomed container.
- Feed should be around .25 inches in diameter or smaller on its longest side. Whole, clean kernel corn is recommended. Corn mixed well with soybeans or protein pellets can be effective; however, mixing could cause clogging depending on the ratio of corn to the additive or type/brand of the additive.
- Do not use protein pellets alone, as they will absorb moisture and swell, causing the feeder to clog. For protein pellet feeding, we recommend using one of our polymer gravity feeders, the Ranch Series Gravity Feeder, or the Ranch Series Auger Feeder/Kit.
- Do not use mineral powders or feed containing mineral powders, as they can cause corrosion of metal parts.
- For feeding with blends containing protein pellets and mineral powders, we recommend using one of our polymer gravity feeders.
- Durable green ABS plastic housing
- Electric varmint guard
- Metal spin plate
- 360° casting
- Adjustable internal funnel
- Easy Set digital timer
- Up to 10 daily feeds (1-60 seconds)
- Requires one 6V 5ah battery (sold separately)
- Quick-Lock Adapter included